Welcome to sproutMD,
a Direct Primary Care office in Kirkwood, Missouri!
sproutMD offers full spectrum Family Medicine outpatient services including:
- Screening visits such as annual physicals, Medicare annual wellness exams, school and sports physicals, well woman exams and routine well baby visits
- Health screening and prevention service coordination such as vaccines, mammograms, colonoscopies, bone density screening, and cardiac stress testing
- Ongoing treatment of chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, and diabetes
- Health improvement services such as assistance with quitting smoking, weight loss, stress management and lifestyle changes
- Womens’ wellness services including paps and birth control options, but not including obstetrical or pregnancy care
- Travel medicine consultations, prescriptions and travel immunization recommendations
- Urgent services for treatment of acute illnesses, infections, rashes, injuries, minor fractures, suturing/laceration repairs
- Office procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections and aspirations, freeze treatments for warts and pre-cancerous skin lesions, skin tag removal, simple cyst and lipoma removals, diabetic nail trimming and callous treatments, as well as IUD and other contraceptive implant placement
Patients of all ages are welcome!
Traditional health insurance is not accepted, so the cost is the same regardless of your insurance coverage. No hidden costs. Simple, low, monthly fees allow for flexibility, price transparency, and unparalleled access to your personal physician.